Friday, September 10, 2021

The Double Yield Cucumber

 While I do have a lot to say about some of the cucumbers I grew this last year, there is very little that I have to say about the Double Yield Cucumber.





















It seemed to be an average pickler, without any major problems. It grew steadily and did what cucumbers should.

 






As with some of my other cucumber varieties that I grew, there were some concerns with complete pollination and catfacing, but otherwise the vines did just fine with producing cucumbers that would work for pickling.










No comments:

Post a Comment

Dear Gardening Friends,
I look forward to learning more about gardening with you. Your comments help me recognize that gardening is a life-long journey.

To advertisers: Note that this blog is concerned with gardening and gardening techniques. Please do not attempt to advertise here by leaving a comment. Depending upon how egregious the comment is, it may be deleted.