Friday, August 6, 2021

The Family Steps it Up

As the pandemic set in, my little cucumber seed business really picked up. Orders went from five orders per week to 30 or more orders per day. The amount of time this required from me made it so that I couldn’t really spend time doing anything else other than my regular job and my seed business. In order to ensure that I have time to do other things in my life and go to bed at a decent hour, my family generously provided me with needed assistance.















The family helped to make the generic seed packets, prepare all the mailing envelopes and fill seed packets of the most commonly purchased cucumber varieties.
















I did all that I could to be a good manager, while still being respectful and grateful for the help.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Dear Gardening Friends,
I look forward to learning more about gardening with you. Your comments help me recognize that gardening is a life-long journey.

To advertisers: Note that this blog is concerned with gardening and gardening techniques. Please do not attempt to advertise here by leaving a comment. Depending upon how egregious the comment is, it may be deleted.