Friday, July 2, 2021

Complimenting Covid Coverings with Completely Creative Cucumber Clothing

After months of wearing masks that didn’t reflect much about myself, I decided to work with a nearby friend to make a mask that was more like me. I wanted something that said cucumber while at the same time having enough of an element of fun to ensure that others understood that I enjoyed them. So, after finding the perfect material online, a friend created masks like this one, that she made for me right before Christmas.






What to give the man who is really into gourmet cucumbers? That is something which my wife often struggles with. This is probably a struggle that many couples have, when one spouse is really interested in something so specific that it doesn’t really relate with everyday life. But lo and behold, this last December my wife found the perfect shirt for me. Though some may view it as questioning or inappropriate, it happens to fit me perfectly.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Dear Gardening Friends,
I look forward to learning more about gardening with you. Your comments help me recognize that gardening is a life-long journey.

To advertisers: Note that this blog is concerned with gardening and gardening techniques. Please do not attempt to advertise here by leaving a comment. Depending upon how egregious the comment is, it may be deleted.