Wednesday, January 1, 2020

What's ahead for 2020

Dearest Friends and Readers,

While I really enjoy blogging a lot, sometimes life gets in the way. Over the last couple years I have blogged less based on my family situation. This does not mean I have gardened less or taken less pictures. In fact, over the last several months, I have invested the time and energy to begin catching up to what is currently going on in each of the gardens I work with.

By looking back over my experiences the last couple years, I have been able to catch up enough to ensure that I can post on a weekly basis. Although some content will be more recent and some will be older, you can continue to anticipate quality information. Altogether, I hope that you find my experience with vegetable gardening helpful in providing perspective in your gardening endevours. If not, at least you can recieve some good entertainment from both my successes and blunders.

Yours Truly,

-Jay









No comments:

Post a Comment

Dear Gardening Friends,
I look forward to learning more about gardening with you. Your comments help me recognize that gardening is a life-long journey.

To advertisers: Note that this blog is concerned with gardening and gardening techniques. Please do not attempt to advertise here by leaving a comment. Depending upon how egregious the comment is, it may be deleted.