Tuesday, June 26, 2018

Sweet Pea's Pet Boutique

So, I just happened to stumble upon this little pet supply and nursery store on Alamo Drive in Vacaville, California. The staff was quite friendly and welcoming. I walked in and took a few pictures that made me continue to look forward to when my tomatoes are ripe. Enjoy!



The little vegetable garden display was quite inviting



The Lettuce was beginning to bolt



This dwarf sweet corn is quite cute.





Another look at the tomatoes





One more view of the cute garden display.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dear Gardening Friends,
I look forward to learning more about gardening with you. Your comments help me recognize that gardening is a life-long journey.

To advertisers: Note that this blog is concerned with gardening and gardening techniques. Please do not attempt to advertise here by leaving a comment. Depending upon how egregious the comment is, it may be deleted.